Accura-Tech has introduced and set up a modern day offshore outsourcing model called Business Process Outsourcing at one of Sri Lanka’s leading IT companies.
The operations involved:
- Set up physical (technical) architecture.
- Set up training procedures in order to interact with western clients. (E.g.. English accent neutralisation, Western know how, etc.)
- Set up all the operational aspects of Business Process Outsourcing.
- Set up recruitment procedures for Business Process Outsourcing in order to obtain personnel with the required knowledge to serve the western business needs.
- Expand volumes, markets and product offerings.
- Deal with an ever-changing and challenging business environment.
- Nearness to new customers and greater coverage.
- Experience a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve higher sales conversion rate.
Our BPO team is committed in providing proven and effective solutions, which would enable customers to navigate dynamic business environments efficiently.
- Data entry.
- Rules-set processing.
- Direct customer interface.
- Expert knowledge services.
- Payroll, HR/benefits management.
- Contact Centre Services (Customer Interaction Services).
- Financial Services.
Handling customers in the best possible way is the ultimatum for any organisation and Customer Interaction Services at Accura-Tech is tailored to provide superior customer interaction. Our gamut of customer offerings include the establishment of:
Inbound and Outbound Call Centres
(24/7 customer support through voice (inbound and outbound calls))
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Level technical support.
- Customer services.
- Billing management.
- Sales order taking.
Outbound Call Centres
- Lead generation.
- Tele sales.
- Direct marketing.
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Cross selling.
- Customer relation.
To convert the third world countries’ processes to high-standard western business oriented processes.
The objective of using BPO is to strengthen a company’s overall competitiveness, which would enable them to:
- Minimise capital outlay while still benefiting from best practiced process management.
- Improve profitability and productivity through operational efficiencies and higher level of performances.
- Reduce customer support/marketing costs.
- Improve customer service levels.
- Better focus on core business competencies/operations.
Our web services have expanded from the basic email support to web support and towards co-browsing.
Customer Support Services
Our virtual customer service centre is competent in handling all types of customer queries and concerns through multiple channels including voice (both inbound and outbound), e-mail and chat on a 24/7 basis. Examples of this include customers calling and checking on their order status, information on products and services, to verify their account status, their reservation status etc.
We allow our potential customers to prospect through our telesales and telemarketing outsourcing services either for generating interest in products and services or to up-sell and cross-sell to an existing customer base or to complete the sales process on-line. Examples of this service include outbound calling to sell wireless services for a telecom provider, calling to retail households to sell leisure holidays, calling to existing customers to sell a new rate card for a mobile service provider or calling to sell credit/debit cards.
Technical Support Services
Our dedicated and friendly technical support team offers around the clock technical support for OEM customers and computer hardware peripherals and Internet infrastructure manufacturing companies. The support provided includes all installation and product support, up and running support, troubleshooting and usage support.
Employee IT Helpdesk Services
Our problem resolution has made life easy for many employees in the corporate sector. Examples of this service include level 1 and 2 multi-channel support across a wide range of shrink-wrapped and LOB applications, system problem resolutions related to desktop, notebooks, connectivity etc., office productivity tools support including browsers and mail, new service requests, product usage queries, IT operational issues, routing specific requests to designated contacts and remote diagnostics.